Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Holiday Booksigning at The Red Wheelbarrow


On the Sunday before Christmas, Penelope Fletcher hosted a festive pop up booksigning "dedicace" at The Red Wheelbarrow Bookstore in Paris. Fortunately I was in Paris for the holidays. I am always happy to see lovely Penelope. Dana Thomas signed her new book Fashionopolis which has received a lot of attention in the media. I was especially happy to meet Kate Galvino in person, as I have been a fan of her work online. We had a swell time. Champagne was served! My husband and stepson came along and did all their christmas shopping in the store while I signed books.



Next time you're in Paris, try to stop by The Red Wheelbarrow and introduce yourself to the warm and knowledgeable bookseller Penelope Fletcher. She has the best book recommendations! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.