Thursday, August 4, 2016

Thank You, Anthropologie

I've always felt that Anthropologie’s aesthetic and mine were a good match because I love so many of the products they carry, and the urban bohemian arty frenchy manner in which they are displayed.

Others see the similarity too. When friends come to our house, they think I painted the Natalie Lété dinner plates. I tell them, no, they’re from Anthropologie.

I wrote to Anthropologie a few months ago to introduce myself. Yesterday they placed their first order for Hudson in Provence! 

link to Anthropologie

5
Love the book, it's like being in Provence. "Who would have thought the adventures of a little expat dog could bring alive so vividly the experience of being in Provence? It seems that the provençal dogs Hudson meets have the same joie de vivre as the people of Provence. Makes sense, and somehow seeing it through the eyes of dogs captures the feeling of being there even more vividly. This book works for adults and kids I know love it for the bravado of the lead character. Hudson perseveres through all to find his place.”
Aesthetic 5/5
Quality 5/5

5

Cute Story Book

I bought this book for my nephew, named Hudson, for Christmas. The illustrations are adorable and the story is very cute. I am sure he will love.

Aesthetic 5/5
Quality 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.