Tuesday, June 10, 2014

This Picture Book Life

Danielle Davis writes a fun and informative blog, This Picture Book Life.

I discovered it when I saw Danielle had rated Paris-Chien on Goodreads, calling it "Chic and so much fun."

Danielle's photo of Anna Vaivare's mini book Swimming Pool led me to Fine Fine Books, which lead me to the website of kuš!, the publisher in Latvia where I could order the book. It came in a week.

I'm now a big fan of Anna Vaivare's work!
kuš!, pronounced "koosh!", is Latvia's Premier Indie Comics Publisher, - See more at: http://www.finefinebooks.com/2014/08/anna-vaivare-swimming-pool.html#sthash.bNf2Jd1E.dpuf
kuš!, pronounced "koosh!", is Latvia's Premier Indie Comics Publisher, - See more at: http://www.finefinebooks.com/2014/08/anna-vaivare-swimming-pool.html#sthash.bNf2Jd1E.dpuf

You can subscribe to This Picture Book Life, like I do, and receive a link to Danielle's picture book recommendations every week.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.